Cultured Cashew, Avocado & Mustard Dip
- 1 cup cashews soaked in just enough Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt to cover it, overnight
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 small avocado's
- 1-2 Tbsp organic wholegrain mustard seeds
- A dash of ACV or lemon juice to taste
- 2-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
1. Add all the ingredients to a high powered food processor or thermomix and blitz until super smooth and creamy.
2. Scrape down the sides and blitz again.
3. If the mixture isn't blending smoothly enough, add in a touch of water and re-blend until you reach your desired consistency.
4. Taste the dip and adjust the seasoning, lemon juice or ACV to your tastebuds.
5. Scoop into a glass jar and store in the fridge. If you wanted to culture this dip a little longer to increase the probiotic content of it, just leave it out on the bench for a few more hours before popping it into the fridge.
Serving Suggestions: on top of my Zucchini & Dill Fritters, stir through extra olive oil into a few Tbsp of the dip to make a beautiful dressing, serve with veggie sticks, on top of crackers or on top of poached eggs.