"Just Put All of My Favourite Ingredients on a Plate Kinda Lunch"
At the start of every week I ALWAYS make a big batch of cultured veggies, cultured cashew cheese or guacamole which generally last me the whole week and I can quickly dollop them on top of meals for additional flavour and nutrition bombs. I also like to pre-make meatballs, fritters or cook a batch of sausages to save me heaps of time and I can quickly chuck a few things together to create a delicious and nourishing meal like this one.
Seriously this recipe took me 4 minutes to whip up from start to finish. All I had to do was re-heat my paleo sausages in the frying pan. While they were reheating I plonked the greens onto a plate along with the avo and pickles or cucumbers and put some of the cashew cheese and cultured veggies into 2 small serving bowls. Then when the sausages were ready, placed them onto the plate too. Wallah, done and ready to eat and enjoy within 4 mins!
Serves 1 hungry belly
- 1-2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 2 leftover paleo sausages
- 1/4 cup Cultured Rainbow Vege
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2-3 pickles (recipe coming soon) or cucumber sticks
- Fresh herbs to sprinkle on top
- Salt & pepper to sprinkle on top
- A wedge of lemon
- 2-3 Tbsp Golden Cultured Cashew Cheese
1. Add the coconut ghee to a small frying pan and allow it to melt.
2. Add the spinach leaves to the pan to wilt, stir through to coat the spinach in the melted butter.
3. Once it's ready, place the wilted spinach onto a plate.
4. Add the sausages to the pan to re-heat.
5. Once they're ready, place them on top of the spinach and add the remaining ingredients onto the plate.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with a wedge of lemon.
7. Enjoy and savour every mouthful.