Roasted Turmeric & Paprika Chicken
- 8-10 organic chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- A drizzle of olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Place the chicken drumsticks onto an oven roasting tray with the skin side up, evenly spaced apart.
3. Sprinkle all of the spices, salt, pepper and oil over the top evenly.
4. Place in the oven and roast for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and the skin is crispy.
5. When they're cooked, remove from the oven and allow them to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with fresh greens and Roasted Broccoli.