- 1 large broccoli, chopped into florets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-4 Tbsp ghee (click here to learn how to make your own ghee)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Add the broccoli florets to a baking tray and sprinkle the salt, pepper and ghee on top. Use your hands to massage all the ingredients together so the broccoli is nicely coated.
3. Place in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown (you may have to give the broccoli a stir halfway through so ensure even cooking).
4. When it's ready, remove it from the oven and serve up.