CAULIFLOWER & TURMERIC RED CURRY
- 3-5 Tbsp Anti-Inflammatory Red Curry Paste
- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 ½ cups organic coconut cream (I use the AYAM brand)
- 3-4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1-2 tsp ghee or butter
- Serve with Coconut Yoghurt (dollop on top)
1. Add the cauliflower florets, coconut oil and curry paste to a large saucepan on medium heat and stir until the cauliflower is coated evenly. Cook the cauliflower until slightly golden and the curry paste is fragrant.
2. Add the coconut cream in and cover with a lid and allow it to simmer until the sauce thickens (this won’t take too long).
3. Taste the curry and adjust if needed (add more salt, more coconut cream if it’s too spicy or more curry paste if it’s not spicy enough).
4. Remove from the heat and add the spinach leaves, mix them through allowing them to wilt.
5. Serve the curry with cooked and cooled rice. We re-heated our rice in a frying pan in some grass-fed ghee to make it extra crispy and delicious!