Chocolate & Raspberry Bulletproof Muffins
- 1 cup roasted or activated cashew nuts (you can ferment and activate cashews using coconut water kefir (I ferment them for 24 hours) - then dehydrate them in the oven - this will remove all the carbs in the cashews making them keto friendly) - if that's way too much effort, please don't worry about it!
- 1/4 cup collagen powder
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp ghee or butter, melted
- 2 organic eggs (room temperature)
- Your preferred sweetener to taste
- 1 cup organic raspberries to sprinkle on top (you can ferment the berries using coconut water kefir (I ferment them for 12- 24 hours) - this will remove all the sugar in the fruit making it keto friendly) - if you're feeling lazy, don't worry about it!
1. Preheat the oven to 170C. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
2. Add the cashew nuts to a food processor and blitz until it resembles a flour.
3. Add all of the remaining ingredients (except raspberries and blitz together until it's combined evenly.
4. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness to your own taste-buds if needed.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin evenly.
6. Sprinkle the raspberries on top of the mix and press them down gently.
7. Place them in the oven and cook until golden brown, roughly 25 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
9. Serve and enjoy with a delicious bulletproof coffee.