Spicy Turmeric Toasted Coconut Chips
- The flesh of 2 brown coconuts chopped, or 1.5 - 2 cups of coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- A good pinch or two of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp melted grass-fed ghee
1. Preheat the oven to 160C.
2. Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and mix until the coconut flakes or pieces are evenly coated with all the spices and melted ghee.
3. Spread the coconut out evenly onto a baking tray and place in the oven for roughly 15-20 minutes (the time may depend on your oven) - roast until golden brown, or cooked to your liking.
4. When ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Store in an air tight container or glass jar.
6. Enjoy as a delicious savoury snack.