Cookie Dough Keto Bites - 2 Ways
// Vanilla & Lemon //
500g cashews (I activated mine, however that's optional)
3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
Vanilla Flavour Ingredients
Lemon Flavour Ingredients
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
6 Tbsp collagen powder
Sweetener to taste (I used Lakanto)
A pinch of salt
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
1. Add the cashews to a food processor or thermomix and blitz until it starts to break down and form a butter.
2. Add the coconut oil and brain octane oil and blend again to help it form a smooth cashew butter. If you like a little bit of texture then leave it a little with some cashew chunks.
3. Now scoop the cashew butter into 2 separate bowls.
4. Stir through the vanilla ingredients into one of the bowls until evenly combined, and the lemon ingredients into the other.
5. Taste each mixture and adjust the sweetness if needed.
6. Pour/ scoop each of the mixes into 2 separate lined containers and place them in the freezer to set.
7. When they're ready, slice up and enjoy! It's as easy as that.
8. Store in the freezer.
Did you know I also have a chocolate version? It's my 'Choc Cashew Protein Bites' which are equally as yummy! I also love to add a few drops of food-grade peppermint or orange essential oil to the choc version, which takes it to another level!