Bulletproof Vanilla Bean Ice-Cream
This recipe is a slightly adapted version of Bulletproof's 'Get Some Ice-cream Recipe'
- 4 organic, free-range eggs
- 4 or 5 organic, free-range egg yolks
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 100g grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 50g cacao butter, melted
- 60g brain octane oil
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 30-50g sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 50ml filtered water (or ice)
- 2 tsp vanilla
1. Add all the ingredients (starting with 30g of your chosen sweetener) into a high powered blender or thermomix and blitz together for 1-2 minutes.
2. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness by adding a little more if needed.
3. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn for 15-20 minutes.
4. Serve and enjoy this incredibly nourishing and delicious ice-cream.